Where to send queries
- General Queries: admin at hivemind.net
- Abuse : abuse at hivemind.net
- Database Services : db-admin at hivemind.net
- DNS Services : dns-admin at hivemind.net
- Mailing Lists : list-admin at hivemind.net
- Mail aliases, mailboxes : mail-admin at hivemind.net
- Web Services : web-admin at hivemind.net
Useful Mailing Lists
- The hivemind announcement list - System announcements are posted to this list
To subscribe, visit http://lists.hivemind.net/mailman/listinfo/announce.
Help files and references
- Incoming mail is protected against spam, using Spamassassin, and protected against viruses using ClamAV on top of the exim4 mailer. Spamassassin can be switched off on specific user accounts if so required (request this from the mail administrator).
- Mail services
- POP3: port 110, or port 995 with SSL encryption
- IMAP: port 143, or port 993 with SSL encryption
- SMTP: port 465 or 587 with SSL encruption, 1025 for iBurst users
- Webmail is also available.
- Statistics on the mail system, including spam messages processed, is available.
- Primary and secondary hosting for various domains.
- Please request via appropriate channels should you require this service.
- Web hosting via the Apache2 web server, including support for SSI, perl, php, etc.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL databases are provided on request.
SSH Shell Access
- ssh access is restricted.