One piece of advice
Following a particularly interesting thread on the Hivemind discussion list, where list members could impart one piece of invaluable advice upon humanity, the HiveWiki presents the ever-evolving:
One Piece of Advice
- The answer is always unexpected. - Leon Jacobs
- Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. - Dr Seuss
- Wear sunscreen. - Mary Schmich
- If you tried and failed, destroy all the evidence that you've tried. - Unkown
- Donâ€™t do bad things, only do good things.
Always treat your neighbour like someone who lives near to you.
Never put a sock in a toaster. Never put jam on a magnet.
Never throw your Granny in a bag.
Never suck all the juice out of a vampire.
Never lean over on Tuesday. - Eddie Izzard
- Don't sweat the petty things.
- Don't pet the sweaty things.
- Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to - Samantha Perry
- Redheads have more fun... - Samantha Perry
- It is better to have loved and lost, than just to have lost David Haworth
- "There are two sides to any story, your side, and *the Truth*" David Haworth
- Everybody is truly Good at Something - Unknown