Things that annoy - a universal sh!tlist
Revision as of 19:35, 4 December 2010 by Bretton
- Minibus Taxi's [edit: Minibus Taxi's what? - *efg*]
- Men who wear tight jeans, hairy chests and gold medallions
- Cowboy boots
- People who can't format emails properly
- George Bush
- People who simply cannot spell or discern the difference between 'their' and 'there'; 'where' and 'were'; 'woman' and 'women'...drive me INSANE.
- People who use sms-speak (4 instead of for, etc) on IRC
- Cashiers who hand you your change on top of a note
- People who say "thank you" when they exit an elevator
- The fact that you can't cancel an elevator button once it's been pushed
- Automatic doors that dont
- Buzzwords like "Infobahn" and "Webinar"
- Buzzprefixes like "Cyber-" and "e-"
- The politically correct "girl child" and then the even worse "girl children"
- People who beep to say "Hi" to their pedestrian pals
- People who spit on the street
- Identity-group grievance-mongers
- People who, once you've sent them an e-mail telling them what you want/need, will then mail you back asking questions they would know the answer to had they bothered to actually read your original e-mail.
- People who repeat everything they've heard/seen on TV without thinking about it, researching it, formulating their own opinions on it...
- People who don't indicate
- People who drive right up your butt