(Difference between revisions)
(→Useful Mailing Lists)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
*Incoming mail is protected against spam, using [http://spamassassin.org]
*Incoming mail is protected against spam, using [http://spamassassin.org], and protected against using [http://clamav.org] on top of the exim4 mailer. Spamassassin can be switched off on specific user accounts if so required (request from the mail administrator).
*Statistics on the mail system, including spam messages processed, is available
*Statistics on the mail system, including spam messages processed, is available.
Revision as of 21:32, 1 June 2011
Where to send queries
- General Queries: admin at hivemind.net
- Abuse : abuse at hivemind.net
- Database Services : db-admin at hivemind.net
- DNS Services : dns-admin at hivemind.net
- Mailing Lists : list-admin at hivemind.net
- Mail aliases, mailboxes : mail-admin at hivemind.net
- Web Services : web-admin at hivemind.net
Useful Mailing Lists
- The hivemind announcement list - System announcements are posted to this list
To subscribe, visit http://lists.hivemind.net/mailman/listinfo/announce.
Help files and references
- Incoming mail is protected against spam, using Spamassassin, and protected against viruses using ClamAV on top of the exim4 mailer. Spamassassin can be switched off on specific user accounts if so required (request this from the mail administrator).
- Mail services
- POP3: port 110, or port 995 with SSL encryption
- IMAP: port 143, or port 993 with SSL encryption
- SMTP: port 465 or 587 with SSL encruption, 1025 for iBurst users
- Webmail is also available.
- Statistics on the mail system, including spam messages processed, is available.
- Primary and secondary hosting for various domains.
- Please request via appropriate channels should you require this service.
- Web hosting via the Apache web server, including support for SSI, cgi_bin, mod_perl, php4, and others.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL databases are provided on request.
SSH Shell Access
- ssh access to honey is restricted to a needs-only basis and requires ssh2 DSA key of 1024 bits (/home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys2)
- should you require ssh tunneling for secure sending/receiving of email as per this [website] please contact the administrators.